N° of adults

    N° of children


    Holiday complex – Quinta no Estaço
    Licenses: 19668/AL-19672/AL-19674/AL 

    Proprietor: Family Th. und G. Frahm
    Apartado 13
    8550-909 Monchique
    Telefon: 00351 282 913 076

    Upon booking you agree to a legally binding contract. A deposit of 30% of the entire rental price is required upon booking and should be paid within 5 working days. If the payment is made later than this, the booking cannot be guaranteed. A booking confirmation will be sent upon receipt of the deposit. The remaining 70% of the rental fee must be paid directly upon arrival.
    A cancellation will only be accepted in writing. It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure this note of cancellation has been received by us. 15% of the entire cost will be incurred if the cancellation occurs up to three months prior to the booked date. If the cancellation occurs later than this, the guest is invoiced for 30% of the total cost. When a cancellation is made less than 10 days before the scheduled arrival or when a guest fails to appear, the total cost of the rental price is to be paid.
    The guest may suggest a substitute tenant when this substitute agrees to the terms and conditions of the cancelled contract.
    In case of dispute the consumer can contact the Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Algarve (CIMAAL) of the Algarve.